Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the ambiance that guests have when coming into your Tucson home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are willing to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and involve a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery about a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Tucson, give them a call at 520-989-3300 or arrange an appointment online to consider all the selections for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.