So you are getting ready to replace
your windows or doors and the first
thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows
you to work one-on-one with a specialist and
talk about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a
variety of bonuses to shopping from your
home. It makes it easier to imagine
these products in your home when you actually look through
your options while in your everyday
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to provide you with the best
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time
to address all of your questions and ensures that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What takes place when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through a variety of product samples
- Our team will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will discuss
any financing options
Use your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the ideal partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a number of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I have an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I pick your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
provide me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, schedule your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.